For Students in NJ Studying International Business/International Relations
New Jersey District Export Council (NJDEC) is a non-profit organization of leaders from across New Jersey whose knowledge of international business provides a source of professional advice for local firms. Closely affiliated with the U.S. Commercial Service, New Jersey Offices, the NJDEC combines the energies of nearly 30 volunteers to supply specialized expertise to small and medium-sized businesses in their local community who are interested in exporting. www.njdec.org
This scholarship is a way for the NJDEC to support and welcome the next generation of international business leaders. It is also a way for college students interested in international business to show future employers involvement in the field and having access to NJDEC industry professionals.
One scholarship will be awarded for 2021.
- A college student pursuing an undergraduate degree at a 4-year New Jersey college or university, in international business or international relations
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident
**NJDEC family members are excluded from applying.
- Application, with accompanying documentation, must be postmarked by Friday, October 22nd, 2021. Unfortunately, applications and /or supporting documents received after this date will NOT be considered.
- All applicants will be notified via email of the final decision by November 12th, 2021.
- Official Academic Transcript (copy acceptable)
- Required Essay:
- How does international trade impact the United States after a Pandemic? Please give 1-2 examples to support your claim. (no more than 500 words)
Award is based on the following criteria: complete application form, academic transcript and essay. The NJDEC selection for this scholarship will be final. Award will be paid to the recipient’s college or university. (Proof of enrollment by scholarship winner must be provided).
We are happy to provide this opportunity to a deserving student and look forward to assisting you in any way. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email Martin Wagner firstname.lastname@example.org and Chris Almonte at Chris@SpectraColors.com
NJ District Export Council does not collect information from site visitors.