- This event has passed.
Women in International Trade Roundtable
November 9 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 amFree
The New Normal – How National Security Concerns Have Altered Global Business Practices
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
8:30am – 9:30am
Please join SobelCo and the New Jersey District Export Council at our next Women in International Trade Virtual Roundtable. Speakers Doreen Edelman and Laura Fraedrich, attorneys at Lowenstein Sandler LLP, will be leading an interactive discussion focused on U.S. regulatory obligations that address the following:
· Recent export control changes and impact on global supply chains
· Economic sanctions and managing geo-political risk
· How national security issues impact M&A activity
· Import considerations related to national security issues
· Expectations from the Biden Administration that will affect global trade
Women business leaders and senior managers will find this conversation smart, sharp, and relevant. Be sure to register today!