- This event has passed.
Go Global with the U.S. Commercial Service & Amazon (Focus: Brazil)
July 20, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Are you an existing Amazon.com seller?
Or brand new to Amazon?
U.S. Exporters — This Webinar series is for you!
Did you know? Over 95% of the world’s consumers live outside the United States. Amazon.com
(USA) is just one of many different Amazon global marketplaces that can help you reach those
customers around the world. Join us for an educational webinar series. In the first session, you
will learn how easy it is to “Go Global” using the Amazon Global Seller Platform. We’ll explore
three such marketplaces in Singapore, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Subsequent sessions will be
rolled out and will cover additional Amazon marketplaces and e-Commerce topics. This webinar will help you think in a more global direction and consider how e-commerce marketplaces
fit into your broader international sales strategy.
During our initial session we will cover:
• An overview of Amazon’s global marketplace footprint
• Signing up for an Amazon seller account. For both new and existing sellers, learn
how easy it is to convert to the Global Seller Platform
• Learn about unique market opportunities in Singapore and the Gulf Region—overview
of the Amazon.sg, Amazon.ae, and Amazon.sa platforms
• Fees, logistics, payments, fulfillment options, and promotions. In-depth Q&A with
Amazon’s Global Seller onboarding experts
• The role the U.S. Commercial Service plays in providing comprehensive export counseling
to support your global business strategy. We’ll connect you to your local Export Assistance
Center to explore free resources and government funding to support your e-Commerce and