Discover Global Markets: Blue Economy Sept. 20-22 in Providence, RI
September 20 @ 8:00 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm$05 – $645
Join the U.S. Commercial Service for Discover Global Markets on Sept. 20-22 in Providence, RI to explore opportunities in the Blue Economy for ocean technology, sustainability, and logistics.
Discover Global Markets business development forum is the U.S. Department of Commerce’s flagship event series for U.S. exporters. The forum features a dynamic mix of plenary sessions, topical roundtables, prescheduled one-on-one meetings with U.S. commercial diplomats, buyers and ministry officials from key markets around the globe, and plenty of networking!
• Gain market insights from industry experts from U.S. Embassies around the world including: Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Singapore, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, and the UK.
• Participate in matchmaking meetings with buyers, distributors, government officials and potential partners.
• Hear from OEMs and primes about overseas projects and their supplier pipeline needs.
• Learn about U.S. government export programs designed to cut your time to market.
For more information:
• Visit the Discover Global Markets website: https://www.trade.gov/discover-global-markets
• Contact Burke@trade.gov and Keith.Yatsuhashi@trade.gov